The interchangeable top of our Queen Mary bar is inspired by the captain's bar in the original Queen Mary luxury cruiser, built in 1936 and currently docked in Long Beach, California. With this piece you get the best of all worlds -- the convenience and flexibility of our modular approach combined with the classic aspects of a vintage captain's bar. Start it off as a flat-topped bureau in the bedroom and then, when the spirit moves you, slide the top off and add our bar top, turning your bedroom piece into something that works great in the living room. Our bar top replicates the holes of the original captain's bar, designed to prevent bottles from tumbling on rough seas. Or, if you're sticking with the bureau approach and you feel the need for more room, an armoire top can easily be added. Equal parts classic and practical, the Queen Mary bar grows and changes with style -- just like you.
Detail and Dimensions:
- 40 5/8" width x 20" depth x 32" height
- Finished on all sides
- Color ash (also available: cherry, walnut)
- Finish: shellac, lacquer
- Base to floor: 3.5"
- Product origin: Los Angeles
- Three to four weeks for fabrication
- One week for delivery
- Items are shipped via standard ground service
- Item is delivered inside of dwelling unless otherwise specified (inquire about the benefits of business-to-business delivery)
- Legs of table are removed; top and base are wrapped in plastic; items are protected and place in plywood box; wood skids are added to bottom of box for pallet wrapping
- Delivery is by appointment (Mon-Sat) depending on area
- Our delivery service will call to schedule within a 4-hour window
- Delivery price is for the 48 contiguous states only
Instructions for All Wood Furniture:
- Moisture and heat can damage any wood finish. Protect your furniture by using coasters and trivets. Always wipe up moisture promptly and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid dragging sharp or rough objects across the surface of your wood furniture. Using adhesive felt pads, trivets, coasters and placemats will help prevent scratches.
- Dust with a soft, dry, untreated cloth.
- Avoid direct contact with rubber bumpers and candle wax as it may react with the wood's finish and leave a stain.
- Maintain consistent humidity levels to minimize seasonal expansion and contraction of wood and prevent warping.
- Over time, air and sunlight will change the color of natural wood. Occasionally rotate the items placed on your wood furniture to allow a more uniform color to develop. Expose table leaves to the same amount of air and sunlight as your table.
- Care for your wood furniture according to its finish.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacturing, please contact us at 310.435.4555.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within a 7-day window. If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.
Keywords: Mid Century modern, Danish, atomic, futuristic, kitchen, dwr, design within reach, eames, kartell, herman miller, industrial, vintage, retro, that whole 50's 60's and 70's era, art deco, hollywood regency or the whole beat up distressed look, metal, stainless steel, chrome, lucite, wood, iron, plastic, formaica, vinyl, leather, wire, table, arm chair, credenza, bookshelf, lockers, tv stand, lamp, cabinet, street sign, coffee table, night stand, end table, ceiling light, desk, bar stools, dresser, sofa, loveseat, couch, rocker, ashtray, doll, magazine holder, book, dining chairs, art, knick knacks, painting, rug, dishes, record players, turntable, kitchen stuff, ottoman, bed, trash can, tool boxes, record holder, suitcase, trunk, globe, clock, fan, patio furniture, lounge chair, mirror, Designer Office Suite, Deco Modern, 30's, 40's, Barcelona, Teak, Copenhagen, Space age, Sputnik, Italian European, Bauhaus, Dania, Modernica, Eames, Knoll, Bertoia, Panton, Wegner, Saarinen, George Nelson, Noguchi, Jacobsen, Thonet, McCobb, Breuer, Mies van der Rohe, Juhl, Wormley, Vodder, Aalto, Arteluce, Warhol, Frank Lloyd Wright, interior working environment, cb2, west elm, pottery barn, blueprint, crate & barrel, crate&barrel, cb, pbkids z gallerie, zgallerie, pampa, blu dot, william Sonoma, bb, Italia, knoll, eames, design within reach, dwr, land of nod, ikea, urban home, modernica plumbers, chaisso, hooker, vintage, minimalistic, mid century, high end, rustic, hand crafted, Italian, French, European, modern, contemporary, shabby chic, cute, retro, nice, comfy, reading, sofa, couch, rug drapes, vase, pillows, ottoman, table, desk, chair, bar, shelf, shelves, shelving, unit, lamp, cushions, coat, rack, tv, stand, media entertainment, television, curtain, door, mat, blinds, trash, can, kitchen, glass, steel, chrome, dresser, coffee, cocktail, living room, bed, mattress, queen, full, king, standard, double, twin, single platform, low, high boy, lamp, floor lamps, cabinet, credenza, buffet, side board, sideboard, standing free, restroom, towels, hampers, pillow, topper, protector, drawer, drawers, chest, trunk, storage, organization, panels, china, dresser, drawer, shelf, shelving, unit, west elm, plummers, urban home, pottery barn, mid century, glamour cute, pretty ,glam ,chic ,classy, elegant, simple, clean, finish, designer, high end, gorgeous, beautiful, good looking, retro, cool, modern, contemporary, solid, wood, tempered, beveled, details, detailed, comfy, nice, Nintendo, ipod, iPad, desk, carpet, satee, chair, stool, bench, coffee, cocktail, dinner, eating, breakfast, family, kids, pb, patens, mac, macbook, sony, vaio, Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, CB2, Modernica Room & Board, Zuo, Knoll, IKEA, Z Gallerie, Ashley Furniture, Sofa, You Love Designer, EQ3 ,Modernica, Design Within Reach, C&B, DWR, H.D. buttercup, Designer Williams, Sonoma, Land Of Nod Kits, PB, PBK, Blu Dot, Blueprint, Bo Concept, BB Italita, Knoll, Eames, Designer, Stylish, Classy, Elegant, Modern, Chic, Contemporary, Retro, Mid Century, Look, Traditional, Cute, Taste, Comfy, High End, Lighting, Shelf, Herman Miller, Pier One Imports, 1, Plummers, Pampa Bombay , pampa, eames, fiberglass, bougeous, mirrored, mirror, panels bombay, pampa, westelm, crate&barrel, zgallerie, drawer, drawers shaggy shag rug, cowhide, barcelona, dresser, media, console, art, side mirror, apparel, fashion, designer, teen, women, contemporary.